These days, a lot of women are opting for breast augmentation surgeries to enhance their breasts which help them feel more confident with their bodies. The recovery from a breast surgery is generally very smooth however, it is important to keep certain tips in mind once you have undergone this surgery. Here are a few things you need to know so that you don’t overthink any symptoms and trouble yourself –
You can book your appointment with Dr. Ajaya Kashyap Plastic Surgeon in South Delhi, India Contact Number – +91-9818369662.
- If you plan to return to work after your surgery, it is important to discuss this with your breast surgeon to ensure that you don’t over exert yourself. Also, carrying heavy weights is strictly prohibited after any surgery so ensure your job doesn’t involve any of that.
- After a breast lift or a breast reduction surgery, both the breasts will recover at a different pace from one another. Don’t worry as the healing process is different for every part of your body.
- While your muscles and tissues are healing from the surgery, it is common to experience stiffness, slight bruising and swelling in the breast and chest area. Your breast surgeon will recommend certain muscle relaxants that will help you recover from this.
- Some patients experience hypersensitivity of the nipples after a breast augmentation process and some feel numbness. This is also normal and usually resolves gradually in a few days to weeks.
- You can resume normal exercise and workouts (without weights) within 5-6 weeks from your breast lift or breast reduction surgery or as per the advice of your breast surgeon.
Get Opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at Every Step of Your Treatment in India. You can send medical report at : firstname.lastname@example.org or You can call us at : +91-9818369662